The following notice discloses privacy practices for www.destinationflx.com. We value the security of our visitors, customers and partners. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our website, and will notify you of the following:
- The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time, and can take the following additional actions at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information for Law Enforcement Compliance
DestinationFLX will disclose personally identifiable information when compelled by a court order, subpoena or request from a law enforcement agency to release information. DestinationFLX will also disclose personally identifiable information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our visitors, customers and partners.
DestinationFLX takes every reasonable precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website it is protected both online and offline. Wherever DestinationFLX collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
DestinationFLX uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. And the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
DestinationFLX may collect basic user profile information or Personally Identifiable Information from all site Visitors to optimize the site, make appropriate services and offers available related to site content, and collect data for the following uses:
- Google AdWords: cookies to determine past site use, remarketing delivers targeted advertising to users. You can opt-out of receiving these advertisements by using the Consumer Opt-Out process at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting: By serving up the Google Analytics tracking code from the DoubleClick.net advertising network, tracking data on the Site is augmented by key demographic indicators, such as age, gender, and interest, allowing us to further analyze and inform site design, functionality and configuration.
Other Organizations Collecting Information
DestinationFLX will directly collect information as may some third party service vendors (like our merchant partners, etc.). DestinationFLX does not control, nor is responsible, for how third parties use information but we do request a disclosure of how they will.
Partner Access to Your Information
15 S. Main Street, Lower Unit, Pittsford, NY 14534